Monday, January 21, 2013

snow, snow, snow

Daivik and me were trudging our way to the kindergarten on a cold, damp, gray January morning. All around us was enveloped in a white desolateness. To cheer up things, Daivik asked if he can sing a song. Please, I said. He then sang, in English :

Snow, snow, snow
Go where you came from
I don't like
Because it's so cold

I pointed out the fun he usually has with the snow in his kindergarten, he immediately changed the lyrics.

Snow, snow, snow
Come in the kita
Snow, snow, snow
Don't come in the road

I asked him, how can it snow only on the kita and not in the main road, usually it cannot be so localized. He changed the song again.

BIG BIG snow 
come in the kita
small small snow 
come in the main road
(emphasis his).

I couldn't say anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment