Thursday, March 7, 2013

why


First you have to watch this video :)




A friend had posted it on facebook and I was watching this when Daivik joined me. He apparently enjoyed it, laughing each time there was a background laughter. I was not sure how much he understood. But at the end of it he asked if I can play it again. I did, and he started laughing all over again. By the time it ended, I was pretty sure he was going to react, but what was he going to say...

Immediately after the video ended he asked me, "Appa, what is the time now?". What ? I was expecting something related to this video and he is asking me the time. "Eight", I replied, falling into his trap. He flashed a smile mixing it generously with a giggle and in exactly the same tone as the little girl in the video asked, "WHY?".

No comments:

Post a Comment